Antiguo Tequila Reposado
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Antiguo de Herradura Tequila Reposado is 100% Blue Agave rested in American oak for 4 months. Handcrafted since 1924, Antiguo was originally the coveted estate Tequila served to the family and guests of Casa Herradura. Antiguo was launched in Mexico in 1995 to commemorate Casa Herradura's 125th anniversary of producing the world's finest tequilas.
Today, Antiguo continues to captivate those with distinguished taste who appreciate the smooth and mellow character of an exceptional Tequila.
- NOM: 1119
- Distillery: Brown - Forman Tequila Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Region: Lowlands - Central
- Cooking: Diffuser - Cooked Agave
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Barrel/Cask: American Oak
- Alc. Vol: 40%