Tahona Tequila Blanco
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Tahona Tequila Blanco is young, mixed tequila. It is a product which was initially distilled from agave and now, due to its great demand in the market, has become a pure tequila product.
This product is a perfect mixer; it is a product of great quality at a lower price.
- NOM: 1456
- Distillery: Tequila Supremo, S.A. De C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Horno (Brick Oven)
- Extraction: Shredder - Roller
- Distillation: Stainless Steel Still
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Alc. Vol: 35%