Search the Tequila Listings

El Relingo Tequila Gold

El Relingo Tequila Gold

Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand

Tequila El Relingo Gold is produced from 51% Agave and the remaining 49% from sugar cane. Our special blending and a state of the art filtration system make El Relingo Gold unique and smooth. A great addition to any cocktail.

The name El Relingo comes from a popular and elegant horse in the region of Union de Tula, Jalisco, Mexico.

Tequila El Relingo is a premium brand made from 8-10 years old fully mature blue agave plants grown in the fertile rural fields in the state of Jalisco, Mexico. The agave is selected by highly trained and experienced harvest crew whose expertise contributes to the fine tequila that is produced. The distillation and aging process completes the cycle of tequila that is among the best available today.


  • NOM: 1486
  • Distillery: Cia. Tequilera Los Generales, S.A. De C.V.
  • Region: Lowlands - Central
  • Distillation: Column Still
  • Distillation Steps: Double
  • Alc. Vol: 40%

Related Items

  • El Relingo Tequila Anejo

    El Relingo Tequila Anejo

    Tequila El Relingo Anejo is 100% de Agave, aged between 16 and 18 months in oak barrels. Deep and rich in color, with great aroma and and full flavor is what you can expect from El Relingo Tequila Anejo.

  • El Relingo Tequila Reposado

    El Relingo Tequila Reposado

    Tequila El Relingo Reposado is 100% de Agave, aged between 14 and 16 months in white oak Whiskey barrels, surpassing the normal 2-11 months for most Reposados. This extended aging process give El Relingo Tequila Reposado a smooth taste with wonderful flavors.

  • El Relingo Tequila Blanco

    El Relingo Tequila Blanco

    Tequila El Relingo Blanco is 100% de Agave. This Blanco Tequila goes through a double filtration process during its first and second distillations, this critical process is what dictates the quality, as it joins the unique aromas, body, and flavors together.