Casco Viejo Tequila Joven
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Casco Viejo Tequila Joven is smooth and light on the palate, made with 70% Blue Agave, 20% higher than standard mixto Tequilas
Casco Viejo is a worldwide recognized brand; it is the 3rd best-selling tequila brand in the world. It is a perfect mixer, noble and with an excellent quality made in Arandas, Jalisco. You may find it in three categories; Joven, Reposado and Blanco.
- NOM: 1456
- Distillery: Tequila Supremo, S.A. De C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Horno (Brick Oven)
- Extraction: Shredder - Roller
- Distillation: Stainless Steel Still
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Barrel/Cask: American Oak
- Alc. Vol: 40%