Alma Azteca Tequila Reposado
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Alma Azteca Tequila Reposado is a mixto tequila from Tequilera El Triangulo, in the South of the Jalisco region. 80% of the sugars used in the production of Alma Azteca are from the blue agave, the other 20% from cane sugars.
Alma Azteca Tequila Reposado is rested for 4 months in White Oak casks.
- NOM: 1501
- Distillery: Tequilera El Triangulo, S.A. de C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Barrel/Cask: American Oak
- Alc. Vol: 35%