Search the Tequila Listings

Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo 12 Years

Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo 12 Years

Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand

Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo (12 Years) was distilled in June 2001, 20% of this lot was distilled in copper double-column stills and 80% distilled in alembic copper pots.

After distillation and blending, 90% was laid into in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining 10% barreled in used dark French Oak. The casks were housed for 12 years, at 3,800” elevation, in the town of Tequila, Jalisco in a cool-climate subterranean storeroom.

Specifications

  • NOM: 1146
  • Distillery: Tequileña, S.A. de C.V. - La Tequileña
  • Distillation Steps: Double
  • Barrel/Cask: Blend
  • Alc. Vol: 40%

Related Items

  • Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo 18 Years

    Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo 18 Years

    Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo (18 Years) was distilled in September 1995, and consisted of 75% tequila distilled in copper column stills and 25% tequila distilled in copper alembic stills.

  • Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo 9 Years

    Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo 9 Years

    Fuenteseca Reserva Tequila Extra Anejo (9 Years) was sistilled in November 2003, with 80% from copper double-column still and 20% distilled from alembic copper pot still.