Siete Leguas Tequila Blanco
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Brilliant, luminous silver hues; a powerful body. Siete Leguas Blanco lets us enjoy the nuances of perfect distillation, leaving a trail of subtle aromas which build up the the final permanence of slowly-cooked agave. Straight or mixed, it will always be true to nature.
- NOM: 1120
- Distillery: Tequila Siete Leguas, S.A. De C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Horno (Brick Oven)
- Extraction: Tahona Stone
- Distillation: Copper Still
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Alc. Vol: 40%