La Cava de Don Agustin Tequila Blanco
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
La Cava de Don Agustin Blanco, 100% Agave Tequila that is bottled directly after distillation.
The hand selected agave is cooked using a slow steam process in stone ovens holding the proper temperatures for 72 hours, to obtain the maximum amount of sweet juices after cooking, using traditional crushing methods.
A laborious handcrafted Tequila, La Cava de Don Agustin is inherited with pride and passed on to the new generations with its attractive and exclusive presentation.
- NOM: 1456
- Distillery: Tequila Supremo, S.A. De C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Horno (Brick Oven)
- Extraction: Shredder - Roller
- Distillation: Stainless Steel Still
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Alc. Vol: 40%