Clase Azul Tequila Plata
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Clase Azul Tequila Plata is produced from organic Agave that have matured for at least nine years, we slow cook the Agave piñas in traditional ovens, and ferment using the company’s secret combination of yeasts. A careful distillation is done to ensure the highest quality possible, using water refined in a five steps process and triple tequila filtration to ensure superior quality.
Clase Azul is bottled in unique decanters that are hand-made by artisians in local communities. Its exceptional smoothness makes it ideal for sipping and creates a sublime sensory experience rivaling the finest tequilas ever produced.
- NOM: 1416
- Distillery: Productos Finos de Agave, S.A. de C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Horno (Brick Oven)
- Extraction: Shredder - Roller
- Distillation: Copper Still
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Alc. Vol: 40%