Siete Leguas Tequila Anejo
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Siete Leguas Anejo boast great luminosity of yellow hues with full-bodies golden reflections. Subtle scents of slowly-cooked agave mingle with delicate oak notes in the full aroma of its maturity after 24 months of loving care.
- NOM: 1120
- Distillery: Tequila Siete Leguas, S.A. De C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Horno (Brick Oven)
- Extraction: Tahona Stone
- Distillation: Copper Still
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Barrel/Cask: White Oak
- Alc. Vol: 40%