Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Maracame Tequila Anejo
Maracame Anejo Tequila is 100% pure agave with a beautiful amber color and is full of flavour. This Anejo Tequila is double distilled and aged for 18 months in American white oak barrels.
Each Maracame bottle displays a delicate work of art from Huichol artisans, proudly representing one of the most colorful cultures in Mexico.
- NOM: 1456
- Distillery: Tequila Supremo, S.A. De C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Horno (Brick Oven)
- Extraction: Shredder - Roller
- Distillation: Stainless Steel Still
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Barrel/Cask: White Oak
- Alc. Vol: 40%