El Jimador Tequila Anejo
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Añejo, which means "aged" in Spanish, is el Jimador's richest expression. This exceptional, award-winning tequila is double distilled and rested through the traditional aging process for 12 months in American oak barrels.
Crafted from the finest blue agave and 100% estate bottled, el Jimador Añejo is a truly exceptional tequila as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palate. Perfect for sipping straight up or over ice.
- NOM: 1119
- Distillery: Brown - Forman Tequila Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Region: Lowlands - Central
- Cooking: Diffuser - Cooked Agave
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Barrel/Cask: American Oak
- Alc. Vol: 40%