Don Benito Tequila Anejo
Image courtesy of Grover Sanschagrin
Don Benito Tequila Anejo is the product of three generations of tequila makers located in the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico.
Made from pure 100% Weber Blue Agave and spring water, Don Benito Tequila Anejo represents the purest choice for both quality and taste.
Made using only the most traditional methods, Don Benito Tequila Anejo is the result of tradition and craft.
Don Benito Tequila Anejo Strives to bring the highest quality Tequila to a modern market that demands purity and consistency you can trust.
- NOM: 1107
- Distillery: Tequila el Viejito, S.A. de C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Horno (Brick Oven)
- Extraction: Shredder - Roller
- Distillation Steps: Triple
- Barrel/Cask: American Oak
- Alc. Vol: 40%