Autentico Alacran Tequila Cristal
Image courtesy of referenced tequila brand
Alacran Cristal is an ultra premium anejo tequila that sets itself from the competition as their taste is pure, distinct and stands out.
It is packaged in a beautiful, clear glass bottle that is sleek looking. The tequila uses agaves from 7-10 years old harvested in the highlands of Jalisco. It is matured for 14 months in American Oak barrels from bourbon generating a rich, woody flavor with a hint of vanilla.
As a result of their exclusive clarifying filtration process, a crystal product is produced with light gold reflections. Ensuring the quality of the product, each bottle is hand labeled and numbered.
- NOM: 1513
- Distillery: Tierra de Agaves, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Region: Highlands - Los Altos
- Cooking: Autoclave
- Extraction: Shredder - Roller
- Distillation: Column Still
- Distillation Steps: Double
- Barrel/Cask: American Oak
- Alc. Vol: 40%