Written by Super User on 27 June 2012
The materials on this site were reproduced for enjoyment, review and information purposes only. The images contained within this site are believed to be in the public domain. They have been obtained either from public domain libraries on the Internet or contributed by their appropriate brands and distilleries. Crushed Agave does not sell or license any of these images.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please note that any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Most of the sourced material posted to Crushed Agave is posted according to the "fair use" doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent who can be contacted through the websites contact form.